VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
20,495 Posts

· Registered
1,184 Posts
This place has changed!
Welcome back.

Nice to see the OGs slowly migrating back to the ol' watering hole. Feels similar to going back to your hometown, finding out the local bar has changed ownership, they only have microbrews on tap for double the price & they got rid of the pool tables & free peanuts. Table top shuffleboard anyone?

· Banned
856 Posts
Hey! It's the old man who is selling all his nice stuff :p

How ya been? Still leaving the coast for tornado alley? BTW, I'm rabbit-less, so if you want to donate that 77 shell you've got, I'll take it.

· Registered
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I sent you IM :thumbup:
Replied.

hey pat, how ya been?

btw:
Good. How's she treatin' you?

Hey! It's the old man who is selling all his nice stuff :p

How ya been? Still leaving the coast for tornado alley? BTW, I'm rabbit-less, so if you want to donate that 77 shell you've got, I'll take it.

Don't really know what I'm going to do yet...still contemplating. You may wake up with a 77 on your doorstep if I do though :laugh:

Hey Pat!
How's it going my friend? Moving fromt he coast!!?? Sounds like crazy talk.
See reply above :D Hows the Land Cruiser? I want to play.... but you know me, never can make up my mind until the last minute...

Thanks for all the luv gents. I'm missing the VW scene but handling my business. I've officially been rehired by the Red Letter company I previously worked for, but the stipulation is a relocate. I've recently found really good reason to make the move but we'll see how it pans out. Sometimes my luck sucks.

How you all been?

PS: The pic I posted is a NOS Callaway sticker that came with their turbo kits. Don't know how I got my hands on one of those :sly:

· Banned
856 Posts
pat, seriously. i have a cabby coming in soon that has good parts but needs body work. It'd be a great car to use for putting that 77 back together. :cool:

· Registered
20,495 Posts
Good. How's she treatin' you?
couldn't be happier.

well, maybe if i swap in a 9a and got some red gti seats...

after i swapped out the suspension, a couple other things, and cleaned up the paint its been nothing but good.

· Registered
830 Posts
howdy Pat,

do you got the Callaway decal sold ? otherwise PM me your price.

:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.