VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my dash off and such, but i have no idea where to being looking for that fuse. If anyone might have a repair guide for the 86-88 5kcstq's and is willing to look that up fast for me, it'd be much appreciated

thanks
chris

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Re: Where is the fuse for the passenger power seat located in my 5kcstq? (nolegjoe)

....fusebox
you may have overlooked it, the fuse might be for more than just the pass seat. could have power windows and door locks on it or something like that. im not positive though.
~Danny

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Where is the fuse for the passenger power seat located in my 5kcstq? (MyAudiGoFast)

where would that fuse box be located? i looked in the driver side cause i had read a post from a long time ago in which some guys were talking about doing the same thing in their 90s, and they were saying something about the fuse box being between the steering wheel and the pedals, and saying that the box for the passenger power seat being "the biggest one." is there a fusebox under the hood i should be checking?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.