VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used both beatlink and elch p1 that came with old kits but need more and can't find either anywhere (that I'm looking). And no advisors, the 3M tape is total crap for this application. I had a rear valence repainted and only the glue was ever able to hold it tight and flush.
Any suppliers you know of?
MODS, before you move me, this same question got ZERO responses in the Body Work/Body Styling/Body Kits forum for 30 days. I can't belive no one has ever had to buy glue seperate from a kit. Someone out there has done this I know.
TIA

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Re: Where to buy body kit glue online?? (D ZIGNER)

Here is a link
The stuff I bought was called Wurth Adhesivflex Urethane Seam Sealer. Works really, really well. I used it to attach my Oettinger 3/4 bumper cover. Problem is that the site is not working right now. I called the number and found the rep for my area. I gave him a call, and he came to visit me. I then placed an order with him for the stuff.
This might not be the best option for you, but I figured I would point you in some direction.
Also, the size of the tube was 310ml. Give the company a call, and see what they can do for you.
1-800-WURTH-US(A)
(1-800-987-8487)
Hope that helps. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Re: Where to buy body kit glue online?? (MMichaelJJ)

Also, I think that I was pointed in that direction by CEC Wheels. They sell Oetttinger kits, and I called them about what to use for adhesive. I think they told me about Wurths. If WURTH isn't able to help, give CEC a call, or do both.
I just called around to shops that installed kits to find out what they used and where to buy their stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts