VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the topic says, we just got in a HUGE shipment from In.Pro and I've got a install this weds for a 98 DE. Need to know what brackets need to be made, what needs to be trimmed, etc, pics helpful.
BTW: We got in some killer new turnsignals (crystal clear) I took a couple pics and will upload them this evening when I get home. Hoping to see more MK3 action and sales at the shop, if you guys need anything, (lighting, grilles, etc) don't hesitate to call or email. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Thanks!
Dean

·
Banned
10,500 Posts
Re: Where to find install instructions for MK4 look lights on US spec cars? (Dean F)

call up dereik, and have him show ya whats up. Its not like he lives more than a few miles away

ps - cant wait to visit the shop next time i'm up there this summer!

·
Banned
7,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Where to find install instructions for MK4 look lights on US spec cars? (Slapshotnerd)

True.
Here's the pics of the new crystal clear turn signals, these are the ones with the dummy fogs:

(original pic since my PS skills lag)

Those bad boys run $100 per pair including the dummy fog and turn signal bulb.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.