VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Where to get chipped

323 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  VR6 Kid
anyone know where in Westchester County, New York to get a upsolute chip, or giac
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Re: Where to get chipped (GoodDevil82)

you coud check http://www.upsolute.com for a list of all their distributors.
the closet ones is
Andrew Smith
Keene, NH
USA phone (603) 876-4810
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.