VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Mr.Tint & Sun does a good job but they are really over priced plus they always ask the year and the model of your car before they give you a qoute. For example a 2002 C class Benz get qouted $400 and a same year Jetta is $250, the c-class windows are not any bigger or harder to tint than a Jetta!!!
Can someone recommend me with a reasonable place to get tints that also does a good job!
Thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
Re: Where to get window tint in the Seattle metro area? (box986)

Box986
Give the Dark Side Window Tinting a call, they are located in the Lake City area. They were cheaper than Mr Tint and Sun when I was looking for a shop a month ago.
When I was doing my research, it was a between Dark Side and Mr Tint. Both had high quality install, and good products.
Evoq

·
Registered
2,048 Posts

THe guy behind "Stereo Warehouse" on Hwy 99. I believe it's call midnite tinting or something. Any % , warranty (I forgot if it was 1yr or lifetime), $150 for the five windowed corrado.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Re: Where to get window tint in the Seattle metro area? (NaughtyVWGirl)

Forget the Jim's detail in SeaTac, That place is hella shady.
I know some guys who used to scope out cars when theywould come in and then later jack em.

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Re: Where to get window tint in the Seattle metro area? (SoCo4Fun)

quote:[HR][/HR]Forget the Jim's detail in SeaTac, That place is hella shady..[HR][/HR]​

actually they are not shady
i know the owner personally and would know first hand that if he knew that was going on he would fire the person quicker than super glue dries......Jims does a good job with tint and AN INCREDIBLE job detailing the cars http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
98 Posts
Re: Where to get window tint in the Seattle metro area? (SoCo4Fun)

quote:[HR][/HR]Forget the Jim's detail in SeaTac, That place is hella shady.
I know some guys who used to scope out cars when theywould come in and then later jack em.[HR][/HR]​
Sounds to me like the guys you know are "shady", not the business. Like, duh. Besides, both locations are fully equipped with cameras/monitoring systems. Let's not confuse a good shop with some loser thieves, eh? Can you say "slander"?

·
Banned
2,251 Posts

Down in Tacoma area there's "j's window tinting"...guy named jason runs it, and does a hellaciously clean job...he's done mine and all my friends! will run any percent too at a great price, i don't think you can beat him!
his number just in case- 253-576-7657
tell him jeremiah told you to call

·
Registered
794 Posts

hey Box986
I called around at one time, and alot of the guys around here are d$#ks, telling me that they will only go to a certain percentage, and giving me a lecture on safety all that crap.

I drove by the Seattle PI building, (near the art institute) there's a place called Aspen. I got my tint to 10%, and it was fairly cheap. Nicely done. I have a Black Subaru Legacy GT, and it's a sleeper. so it looks really nice. I recommend this place. I did for my bro. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.