VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is off the topic but my lease is up at the end of the month and looking for nice lofts/apartments close to downtown and wanted to see how many of the vortexers live in the city and if they have any suggestions. Experience with management, parking, noise, random murders, etc.

Modified by LithiumProphet at 5:52 PM 4-11-2005

· Registered
2,924 Posts
Re: Where to move ? (LithiumProphet)

Hell I think there are more violent random murders in Highlands Ranch than Denver right now. It might help if you give somedetails on YOUR requirements. Like $$$, covered, street or off street parking things like that.

· Banned
6,176 Posts
Re: Where to move ? (LithiumProphet)

I have lived in 4 different places downtown and sold my loft about a year and a half ago.
12th and Humbolt- safe, quiet, homosexual leaning, nice neighborhood. I always felt safe with my car on the street and never had any issues.
11th and Logan- worst of all the places I lived. It was always noisy because of the Church crowd and for some reason there was a lot of crime. My Audi was broke into 3 times in a parking lot. Plus the place I lived in, The Regency, was run by a slum lord.
200 south Pearl- Great area and younger crowd. It was easy to get to Wash Park, Cherry Creek, or into downtown. It was more expensive in this area, but I thought it was worth it. Parking around there was a pita.
888 Grant- Nice place, and area. A lot of the places in this area are changing from rentals. It is a safe area to street park. Short walk to Govs for a good HH.
It would help if you mention the $$ you want to spend.
-My loft was in Lodo and a blast while I had it. It's a fun, very expensive place to live if you have the means. I sold my 1 bd, 1 1/2 bath for $255,000.

Modified by dras at 7:49 PM 4-11-2005

· Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Where to move ? (dras)

well i went down to capitol hights and they just had a nice place go up for 730 but get it for 680 1 bed 1 bath loads of room but just incase this doesnt work out for any reason price hoping to stay are 575 too 680 depend on whats covered( water, trash, etc) and how much parking is or if its on street.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.