VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
noooooo dont listen to them! This is really unique and the rust goes so well with the army green RS's. Youve turned your car into a commando and it really stands out. I've never liked a set of RS's until now, the car looks great.

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: which grille? (Cust11)

its real rust. you can get iron impregnated paint and rusting solution and the craft store. as for lowering, i left my spanner wrenches in hawaii and am looking to borrow a set here in oregon. so yeah, it will be coming down a bit more.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Re: which grille? (bluebora_1.8t)

Quote, originally posted by bluebora_1.8t »
someone please tell me how i can plastidip my grille. kthxbye. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

with plastidip. READ instructions

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Rust does not work with green anything. Hmm... if you repaint the wheels rust, black out the grille stripe, and colour-match the side markers... that would do it.
As shown, plastidip all the way.
...and colour-match the side markers regardless.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Re: (Jon1983)

people are actually voting for rusted? Honestly dude, if your going to waste a grill, just give it to me. It looks terribad and the idea itself is fail. Its cool to be unique, but this is beyond disgusting.

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (dingchavez)

Quote, originally posted by dingchavez »
people are actually voting for rusted? Honestly dude, if your going to waste a grill, just give it to me. It looks terribad and the idea itself is fail. Its cool to be unique, but this is beyond disgusting.

it had holes in it, and i did it for fun. so sue me. what else do we mod our cars for.
as for the gap, hard to adjust without spanner wrenches ya know.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.