1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
15,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eating?
Talking on Cell Phone?
Putting on Make-up?

recently ive been having to eat while driving and realized exactly how hard it really is to do. im saying its harder than talking on a cell phone.
it requires more attn than on the cell phone as you have to make sure everything is clean, you dont drop ****, etc.
any one else?
assume all drivers are of equal skill....

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
Re: Which is more dangerous to do while driving? (Nourdmrolnmt)

hahah i was driving behind my friend one time right after we got some sandwiches i see him veer off the road take a mailbox and about 10 yds of white picket fence. i call him up nd askd him wtf, he said it was burning, some sauce dripped on his face, hand, and pants.

·
Registered
16,711 Posts

I'd say they can all be equally distracting and make someone drive like an idiot.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Re: (PassSedanGLX)

I hate eating my makeup while driving. I also witnessed a car go into a phone pole in front of my house many years ago. The culprit? The rather hot effluent from a Taco Bell burrito merged with the user's ... lower midsection.
Trumping them all, though, the memo that came with our showroom VW guitar had, in big bold letters on the first page:
DO NOT PLAY GUITAR WHILE DRIVING YOUR VEHICLE.
Now THAT sounds dangerous to me.

Modified by bridri at 11:04 PM 10-31-2006

·
Registered
262 Posts

Is this a fair question?
I've seen people drive while talking on the phone (done it). I've seen people drive while eating (have not done it).
But I've never seen someone drive WHILE applying makeup. If you have, then this is the winner (or loser). I see chicks applying makeup at red lights, though, but that's more an annoyance than a danger (HONK! "The light is green, you dumb broad!")

·
Registered
10,131 Posts

Anything other than driving is dangerous and you put everybody at risk when you do... that involves using your hands

Modified by SSjetta at 1:01 AM 11-1-2006

·
Registered
'14 Boxster S, '18 Mazda 3
7,347 Posts
Re: Which is more dangerous to do while driving? (gotta_jet)

Quote, originally posted by gotta_jet »

playing drums whilst driving is the most difficult of all.

Saw it in SoCal. Some douche had his hands completely off of the steering wheel and was hitting it with two drumsticks.

·
Registered
2021 Tesla Model 3 SR+, 2017 Subaru Outback Limited
24,147 Posts
Re: Which is more dangerous to do while driving? (SSjetta)

Quote, originally posted by SSjetta »
Anything other than driving is dangerous and you put everybody at risk when you do.

So is there a no talking policy for passengers in your car?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
all of the above. And you can add smoking to that list too, regardless of what the smokers want you to think. I'm not against smoking, as long as the smoker is not endangering anyone else's life during the process.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Re: Which is more dangerous to do while driving? (yoodle)

Quote, originally posted by yoodle »
eating depends on what you are eating. i like to pick at french fries on the way home from the drive thru.

When I drove from Texas to New York all I would get is Chicken nuggets and fries so that I could eat while still driving!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.