VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Re: bleh (kid_knate)

I have to say. I am having a 2.0 block machined at Kenson machinist, (Next block over from Autothority) so i stopped into Autothority to check the price of forged pistons. They actually had them for 515.00, That seems like a pretty good price to me. I've looked a couple of other places and they were like 550 - 580.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Re: Which is the best VW shop in VA? (Johnny G)

it's opening at the end of this month, the shop that is....but the line is open for parts....703-497-UNEK....there is going to be a big opening....so i hope that you will come...
amy

·
Registered
147 Posts
Re: Which is the best VW shop in VA? (FastGTi)

it depends on what you are going to get done rpm tints windows and installs audio systems. i would never trust them to do somthing like a turbo or anything like that. rosen autosport does really good motor work and thay have good prices . when i got my cat back thay charged me what i could find it one the net for.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Which is the best VW shop in VA? (1.8TGRL)

quote:[HR][/HR]it's opening at the end of this month, the shop that is....but the line is open for parts....703-497-UNEK....there is going to be a big opening....so i hope that you will come...
amy[HR][/HR]​
Where is Unek going to be? I'm interested in attending the "big opening".

·
Registered
69 Posts
Re: Which is the best VW shop in VA? (KonigGTI)

Yea where is this unek place supposed to be? i'm curious.
also, Knate I couldn't agree with you more Autothority is way overpriced you're just payin for the name

·
Registered
M340i xDrive
9,131 Posts
Re: Which is the best VW shop in VA? (neal359)

quote:[HR][/HR]it depends on what you are going to get done rpm tints windows and installs audio systems. i would never trust them to do somthing like a turbo or anything like that. rosen autosport does really good motor work and thay have good prices . when i got my cat back thay charged me what i could find it one the net for.[HR][/HR]​
RPM in newington VA? They build race porsches. I think we are talking of two different companies.
RACE porsches my friend

They were one of the few places in town that would take apart my 3 piece wheels. And they did it for a good price..

·
Registered
330 Posts
Re: Which is the best VW shop in VA? (KonigGTI)

It's in No. VA...right off of rt 1...across the street from Karen Radley Acura/VW...Ill keep everyone posted as to when the grand opening is going to be, it's going to be BIG!!!
Amy

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Re: Which is the best VW shop in VA? (1.8TGRL)

What kind of shop is this "UNEK" going to be? Show room? Or just a shop?
What kind of clientel are they catering to? US or "them" (rice)
Do they build heads or sell shift knobs?
Tell me more tell me more!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.