VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Re: Which MKiv thread is/was funnier? (Sully NJ 1.8)

omg i wasnt even paying attention to 2ndtimesacharm post. now that i have seen it all i can do is
. it is definitly better than the antifreeze. how do u not notice the hose swinging from your car driving home from the gas station.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Sully NJ 1.8 »

There ya go Jay

Stop it! You're killing me

·
Registered
3,738 Posts

Just about every thread posted here in the last 18 months has been funny. But, only because I'm allergic to r!ce - it makes me laugh

·
Registered
4,906 Posts

I'd vote for the gas tank one, that one had pictures! too bad yoonskim didn't take pics or a video

·
Registered
576 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Sully NJ 1.8 »

There ya go Jay

OK..what's weirder to believe...that the hose was actually yanked from the pump...or the fact that the nozzle stayed in the gas tank just long enough for this guy to get home and take a pic of it...?
I would assume that with the sheer force of the hose being yanked off from the pump...it would pull the nozzle out of the tank...but that's just me..

As for the topic...I've gotta go w/the Antifreeze in the window washer...

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Re: Which MKiv thread is/was funnier? (VdoubleUFreak)

Quote, originally posted by VdoubleUFreak »

OK..what's weirder to believe...that the hose was actually yanked from the pump...or the fact that the nozzle stayed in the gas tank just long enough for this guy to get home and take a pic of it...?
I would assume that with the sheer force of the hose being yanked off from the pump...it would pull the nozzle out of the tank...but that's just me..

As for the topic...I've gotta go w/the Antifreeze in the window washer...

most pumps have quick releases on the hoses for just this reason. It doesn't take much force to rip it out, which is why it stayed in there. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Which MKiv thread is/was funnier? (mhskateboarder)

Quote, originally posted by mhskateboarder »

most pumps have quick releases on the hoses for just this reason. It doesn't take much force to rip it out, which is why it stayed in there. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

hey what are you doin sharing real knowledge in this thread, there will be none of that in here!!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Re: Which MKiv thread is/was funnier? (mhskateboarder)

Quote, originally posted by mhskateboarder »

True..but just how much force does it take to pull the nozzle out??

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Re: Which MKiv thread is/was funnier? (VdoubleUFreak)

The thread about forgetting to take the nozzle out after filling up is too funny. I love that picture, I vote for 2ndTimesACharm

·
Registered
8,219 Posts

i cant find the link but its one from the classifides that wanted to swap his hatch for a debadged one

1 - 20 of 30 Posts