VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Re: WHICH ONE?!?! (ihAvefAstcAr)

It all depends on what you want. Basically, it comes down to two things: Doors and trunk space. If i had had the chance to get a 4 door 1.8t golf, i would have. Also, i like the Jetta front end, but hate the back. On the other hand, i hate the golf front, but love the back. I'm gonna get a jetta front end sooner or later. Hopefully sooner than later though.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Re: WHICH ONE?!?! (02_GTI)

quote:[HR][/HR]It all depends on what you want. Basically, it comes down to two things: Doors and trunk space. If i had had the chance to get a 4 door 1.8t golf, i would have. Also, i like the Jetta front end, but hate the back. On the other hand, i hate the golf front, but love the back. I'm gonna get a jetta front end sooner or later. Hopefully sooner than later though. [HR][/HR]​
Wow, you're pretty dedicated to VW. You had to buy a car that you thought was ugly!!!

As for GTI vs Jetta, get what you want, not what other people want. Same chassis, same mechanics, different shell and different interior vents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.