VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been debating all week between silver FondMetal Rims being sold by another vwvortex member and Riax Zuka's where I have the option of going with Hyperblack or Silver. They are both brand new sets, one from a shop and one from a private seller (vw vortex member). Advantage of the shop is you get some sort of warranty, private sale, although they are stated as new, you just never know if any of them are warped etc......
Can any member here who has Hyper Black rims please post their pictures. I have a black car that I'm putting smoked tail lights on and can't decide whether the Hyper Black will look good on my car or whether it'll look lost.
How black is Hyper Black? Any feedback/suggestions would be appreciated. Also, which rim do you like better:
FondMetal 17"

Riax Zuka 17"

PJStyles

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Re: Which Rims To Buy? HELP! (PJStyles)

Hey my vote is FondMetal 18 's just cuz 17 's are too small. And i have hyperb;ack tsw's and tehy are darker but not really dark black so kinda dark charchol.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (craigsvr6)

The other thing that came to mind is that the Riax come with universal bolt pattern.... if I sell the car I can take the rims with me should I decide to do that... just provides more options I guess.
PJStyles

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (lui16blue)

Quote, originally posted by lui16blue »
what ever you like is the best...dont make some one else choose for you cuz in the end youll end up hating what you got..

Very good point... I'm leaning towards the Riax but can't decide between the Hyperblack and the Silver... really hard to choose without knowing whether the hyperblack rims will be too dark and get lost in the color of my car.
PJStyles

·
Registered
143 Posts
Re: (lui16blue)

Quote, originally posted by lui16blue »
what ever you like is the best...dont make some one else choose for you cuz in the end youll end up hating what you got..

Agreed...
Personally, out of those two, I'd go with Riax.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.