VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Re: Which rims would look better on a silverstone gray GTI and 18's or 19's (TuRbO VDuB)

Dude, how many of the same post are you going to put up
I fixed you last thread for you. Yet, you still post again.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Which rims would look better on a silverstone gray GTI and 18's or 19's (frankwhite2000)

sry ... i just wanna get as many peoples opinions before 2morrow cuz i wanna herry up and order my rims

·
Banned
12,870 Posts
Re: Which rims would look better on a silverstone gray GTI and 18's or 19's (frankwhite2000)

Better herry up and get some mad rimz on yur ryde.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Which rims would look better on a silverstone gray GTI and 18's or 19's (VDUBNDizzy)

yea i kno i better herry .. BUT WHICH 1's ?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Re: Which rims would look better on a silverstone gray GTI and 18's or 19's (TuRbO VDuB)

Go with the Allesio and 19"s

·
Registered
4,335 Posts

Quote, originally posted by TuRbO VDuB »
sry ... i just wanna get as many peoples opinions before 2morrow cuz i wanna herry up and order my rims

Come one man modify your car for you. Don't worry about what people think on the Vortex. It's your car! Not theirs!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Which rims would look better on a silverstone gray GTI and 18's or 19's (waterpumper)

yea i kno .. but i like them both and it would be soo much easier if i could see the alessio's on the car but i dont have photoshop and i dont kno how it would look

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Re: Which rims would look better on a silverstone gray GTI and 18's or 19's (Silverstone1.8T)

Axis http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts