VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was down there for a capmus visit and saw a black GTi that was hella clean, smoked tails, (8v lip) rear valence anround DTM tip, quad rounds, slammed, really nice
and
A blue mkIII VR6 that was lowered had washington plates, momo steering wheel, I think it had a glof front end swap the headlights didnt look like the jetta ones, euro plate in front, i think it had a badgless grille too and a few other things I only got to look for a few seconds
Anyway I wanted to know how many dubbers are down there because I already know that there are way too many Hondas around and I am going to need a releif when i move down. Also is anyone going to need a room mate in January???

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
coming from PA...and i'm enrolled this fall @ UTI, me and my GTi are moving to Phoenix in July. And like the above post if anyone is looking for roomate around July 25th, 2004...i'd be game. IM me and we can talk. Sorry to get off topic.

·
Banned
773 Posts
Re: (BMPrabbit)

The black GTI is Paolo's (I call him FES)
and the blue jetta belongs to Brian.. he's the guy that owes Ryan (Euro Flavour) a few hundred bucks for the bogus carbon fibre door panel deal gone wrong.. but is dodging ryan

Modified by CountBlah....... at 3:46 PM 5-24-2004

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (CountBlah.......)

How big is the Euro scene down there. I saw way to many ricers and I cannot stand the $50 mufflers they all seem to find

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Re: (stntman)

"Euro" scene??? Ummmm...we've got a lot of North Scottsdale yuppies cruzin' in vehicles for "status" only...that's the majority of the "Euro" scene...
Seriously, we have a large hispanic population here straight outta Mexico, and since VW must sponsor the hispanic population coming to the USA or something, you see a lot of older dubs gone wrong because that's "their" style...

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (bizzeau)

what luck!!!
Well things may change they may not but i wont be rolling with any wings or neons or anything on my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts