VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JASMINE COMING HOME!

I will post the results asap, but in my opinion...going be Fantasia.

Modified by BeBeGurL at 4:57 PM 5-19-2004

Modified by BeBeGurL at 5:04 PM 5-19-2004

Modified by BeBeGurL at 5:16 PM 5-19-2004

·
Registered
825 Posts
Re: Who got booted on American Idol... (Jetta2.show)

i say it's gonna be fantasia OUT, jasmine 2ND. and then diana 1ST.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Re: Who got booted on American Idol... (SiMpLy)

go jasmine.. since latoya is gone. I'd rather see Jasmine shake her **** in music videos other than the other two.

one has a kid.. one will have a kid.. which makes Jasmine the best candidate.

Modified by derfie at 5:40 PM 5-19-2004

·
Registered
63 Posts
If Jasmine gets booted, it'll stop the rumble I can't escape from at home and work.
If she stays and wins, I'd cheer her on as long as it's by talent, not by popularity crap.
I don't vote, but gosh darn, if I have to listen to gabble everywhere I go, I am entitled to speak my own nonsense.
I'm more interested in seeing the pilot for the new CSI.

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: (DaFerret)

did anyone see that shiz on the news last night bout the hype..? bars and **** are making a killing off this show. homeboy sous chef shawn from ryan's bar and grill was on tv too...
i hope jazz wins... she's dope too.

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Re: Who got booted on American Idol... (derfie)

Quote, originally posted by derfie »
go jasmine.. since latoya is gone. I'd rather see Jasmine shake her **** in music videos other than the other two.

one has a kid.. one will have a kid.. which makes Jasmine the best candidate.

Gotta agree with you on that one Fred. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Yes "American Idol" is a singing contest, but I gotta say it has grown into more than just that. If it's based on just singing they should call it "American Singer."
But it's not, and to me it boils down to who would be the best idol. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif And so far it's a toss up between Jasmine and Degarmo.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Re: Who got booted on American Idol... (BeBeGurL)

guys, yes jasmine is the best looking of the three but for god sakes thats no reason to keep her on the show when at best she's only a mediocer singer. Yes she can sing , i give her that much but she isnt a singer. After all the show is about finding a new voice, not a new face. sorry im just tired of all the music going to crap out there as a reasult of record companys trying to go after a marketed face rather then true talent. Nice girl yes, but im gald she's gone.

and in responce to this comment
"But it's not, and to me it boils down to who would be the best idol. And so far it's a toss up between Jasmine and Degarmo. "
That just goes to show how bad america has gotten we dont need any more "idols" and if you want to treat the word with its true esence then lets choose a singer who will inspire through acctual singing ability. After all it is music not a beauty pagent.

Modified by guitargod4130 at 8:44 AM 5-20-2004

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Re: Who got booted on American Idol... (guitargod4130)

Quote, originally posted by guitargod4130 »
and in response to this comment "But it's not, and to me it boils down to who would be the best idol. And so far it's a toss up between Jasmine and Degarmo. "
That just goes to show how bad America has gotten we don't need any more "idols" and if you want to treat the word with its true essence then lets choose a singer who will inspire through actual singing ability. After all it is music not a beauty pageant.

I totally agree with you. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif But we are few that believe that and no matter what we say people will look up to these people we put up on pedestals.
Sometimes we gotta think outside of our own opinions.
I guess what I was trying to say earlier was, "who would be the most all around idol."
And if I was a parent, I would want my child to look up to someone who was an "all around" person.

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: Who got booted on American Idol... (Aloha-boy)

actually jasmine called me last night and said she was glad she's coming home soon, 'cause she misses me very much.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Re: Who got booted on American Idol... (III)

Quote, originally posted by III »
actually jasmine called me last night and said she was glad she's coming home soon, 'cause she misses me very much.

<alarm going off> Hey Trav, wake up man, ur late for work

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: Who got booted on American Idol... (DaBigKaleo003)

funny you say that 'cause last night i had a dream i was driving up the pali on the wrong side of the road, and someone slammed into me headfirst then kept driving
and my beautiful cl front end was all bus.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Re: Who got booted on American Idol... (III)

damn, sounds like a good dream to me
... jus kiddin man, that would actually really suck, that CL is fricken Pimp for sure
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
21,570 Posts

no, it's missing dark windows.... dunno what to do bout this whole recon ordeal still

·
Registered
21,570 Posts

i know of a certain vortexer individual who was pulled over on the pali for no recon... and ended up being arrested for DUI. and being it that im usually the driver for nightlife missions.... i dont need such hassles.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts