VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Re: Who has the fastest MK4 all motor VR6? (corpsedub)

Its in my sig...Some kid on here ran a 13.9 with his VR. I don't know if he was shooting NOS or what. But I'll be in the mid to low 14's with my setup as soon as I get what I need(tires and practice). With the DSR's...who knows???

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Re: Who has the fastest MK4 all motor VR6? (VRC-YA)

15.2 @ 92.3 mph
I need a lot of practice ... I know I can get into the 14's!!

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Re: Who has the fastest MK4 all motor VR6? (jettafanatic)

I run high 14's but I am at a HUGE weight disadvantage since I have a stereo that takes up my intire hatch and backseat area and I run 18x8 in the front and 18x10 in the back.

·
Registered
16,733 Posts
Re: Who has the fastest MK4 all motor VR6? (jok3sta)

quote:[HR][/HR]what do mk4s do stock[HR][/HR]​
It depends on many things such as which version of the DBW setup you have, which factory wheels you have and how much they weigh and what rubber you got on them factory (you laugh, but VW has offered 7 different wheels on the MKIV VR6's in the short time they've been available, and many of them have like a 12lb. weight difference and wayyyy different rubber). Also, GLX's in the MKIV line weigth over 100lbs more than the GLS VR6's. That told, the general accepted 1/4 time of an MKIV VR6 is 15.3, give or take.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.