VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Launch Edition
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I don't. I'm at 80,000. . . . Who's over 100,000? Any 200,000?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I don’t have much to contribute. Purchased in fall of 2017 and sitting at 23,000 miles. Would love to know if someone has hit 100k.

·
Registered
12,549 Posts
I have a friend with one over 100k miles, its a 4motion VR6. No problems, just oil/brake/tire maintenance.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not much to contribute here either. I purchased in Fall of 2017 as well (2018 V6 SE Tech R-Line), and only sitting at 12k miles. All recalls completed & even last month had my drivers headlamp assembly (LED) replaced with Warranty. The whole headlamp was emitting purple color from LED. Wow, over 100k miles (skydaman) and no issues, that is good to know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
42K miles, 2018 SEL-P, purchased in Sept 2018. Just replaced the stock tires - was rotating them every 5K miles. Oil changes and an occasional TSB (the removal of the drain traps for the sunroof was one). I did have a problem where the Adaptive Cruise Control couldn't be activated - apparently a "software upgrade" solved the issue. No problems since. I do baby this vehicle at the dealer, which I've never done in past vehicles. Love my Atlas!

·
Registered
2020 VW Atlas SE 2.0
11 Posts
i had an 18 V6 4motion purchased 1/1/18 drove 98K miles, brought it in for an oil change on 12/1/20 and asked them to diagnose an issue where i would get random alerts to only open the door while in park.
they blamed it on the shifter and quoted me about 2500 to replace that. being that my 100K warranty was running out, i wanted to extend it. add that to needing 4 new tires & brakes, i was looking at dumping over $8,000.00 into the car. decided to trade it in for a 20 FWD 4 cylinder SE loaner they had on the lot with 2500 miles, was a no brainer. And i find the 4 cylinder to be a better driver overall.
now i just have to get it tuned & it will be golden!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts