VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have quiet a few things to bring up, a 91 G60 body with gray dash and interior, no motor or trans, all brakes still on too, does anyone need something, fender, hood etc. that I could bring up. I also have a complete rabbit cabriolet blue on blue interior, seat, and door cards with MB Quart seperates. VR6trans, 16v cable shift trans, etc, etc. Just post what you may need. Also post what you are going to bring to the Bug out swap meet.

· Registered
10,454 Posts
Re: Who is bringing or needing parts at BUGOUT 60? (Tricky 16valves)

well I'm still hunting for a MK3 2.0 donor car and those brakes I really want cause I can use 14" wheels on them. I dont think I can use 14" on raddo brakes. If he has a good price on it I might snatch it if not then its yours!

· Registered
1,708 Posts
Re: Who is bringing or needing parts at BUGOUT 60? (BiH)

Watch it guys, Brett might come in here and tell you to move it to the classifieds. This thread is borderline, but dont worry he'll let you know if it is or not...

· Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Who is bringing or needing parts at BUGOUT 60? (Das_Jetta_Good!)

I'm not going to price anything, just for people to post what they want me or others to bring to the Bug Out, so they may purchase there. Just making a list.

· Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt

· Registered
2,138 Posts
Re: (Green2Delta)

I'm getting out of the VW game...I've got this up for sale and I'd prefer a local sale vice shipping this very fragile item....$150 CASH....

I hadn't planned on going to Bug Out but i will if someone is seriously interested in this...I had it custom made by a gal in Cali...never even hung it on my wall.....send me an IM if interested...Thanks

· Registered
3,461 Posts
Re: (taymk2)

Quote, originally posted by taymk2 »
brian you got a rear cargo cover for a mk2 gti with NO speaker holes in it

I got one. I'm in Baltimore. I'll be going to bug out, as long as it isn't raining like mad.

· Registered
1,708 Posts
Re: (wjbski)

Black rear jetta c-pillars and headliner trim piece over the rear glass. And big front bumper good condition, G60 flares 1 side skirt left for 91 gli. I think thats it, I never really find what I need there maybe better luck this year...

· Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (taymk2)

I will have to check on the MK2 cover, black in color? I will check on the side skirt also. I have a 91 G60 will good fenders, hood, doors, front bumper, radiator core support. I plan on cutting the G60 in half and making a trailer out of it, have wanted to do it for a while now, so this one will make a good one. I may keep ot or sell it when done, but it will not be done for a month or 2. Also have most it the interior in black from another G60. Any of these large items, if someone wants to take a look just let me know, so I can have the parts with me at 60.

· Registered
1,708 Posts
Re: (VW NUTTS)

Quote, originally posted by VW NUTTS »
I will have to check on the MK2 cover, black in color? I will check on the side skirt also. I have a 91 G60 will good fenders, hood, doors, front bumper, radiator core support. I plan on cutting the G60 in half and making a trailer out of it, have wanted to do it for a while now, so this one will make a good one. I may keep ot or sell it when done, but it will not be done for a month or 2. Also have most it the interior in black from another G60. Any of these large items, if someone wants to take a look just let me know, so I can have the parts with me at 60.

Bumper cover can be any color, side skirt will be fore GLi...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.