VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

Registered
We arrived at Helen last night. Got set up at Unicoi. We got the last spot with electricity and water that wasn't booked. As far as I know there still are regular tent sites left. Anyways come say hi, we've a cw golf r, red porsche 944, and a bmw z4m. 馃嵒

Registered
Unicoi

We arrived at Helen last night. Got set up at Unicoi. We got the last spot with electricity and water that wasn't booked. As far as I know there still are regular tent sites left. Anyways come say hi, we've a cw golf r, red porsche 944, and a bmw z4m. 馃嵒
I will be up on Friday, I have a 30' RV spot for Fri/Sat. Did they assign you a site or were you able to reserve? Any suggestions as far as "good sites" to ask for at check-in?

Registered
I will be up on Friday, I have a 30' RV spot for Fri/Sat. Did they assign you a site or were you able to reserve? Any suggestions as far as "good sites" to ask for at check-in?
They literally tell you to go pick one out that isn't occupied. I luckily got a good one.

Registered
Also the "better" 30' sites are towards the back of the park. There's more room to park the cars I'd say.

Registered
Also the "better" 30' sites are towards the back of the park. There's more room to park the cars I'd say.
That is the info I was looking for man thanks a lot!! I just have a teardrop camper and one car so should be plenty of room, the reviews I was reading, people were complaining the spots are real narrow, but my camper is basically a 4x8 sleeper so should be no problem.

Registered
That is the info I was looking for man thanks a lot!! I just have a teardrop camper and one car so should be plenty of room, the reviews I was reading, people were complaining the spots are real narrow, but my camper is basically a 4x8 sleeper so should be no problem.
Exactly. A huge spot just opened up so we moved.

Registered
Discussion Starter #40
well i get in friday so ill see if i can park close. is it pretty packed yet or are there plenty of sites near you guys

21 - 40 of 51 Posts