VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
August 22nd at Pike's Peak International Raceway? I met a ton of you Pheonix people down at Wuste and I hope you guys are willing to make another trip!!! Its going to be awesome and I look forward to meeting you all again.
All info can be found here and our recently fired up events section thread here on Vortex. http://www.dubsalongtherockies.com/Home.html
-Dave:thumbup:

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We will be having a great auto-x course again this year!

Here are the following show classes.

Mk I - Rabbit/ Jetta/ Cabriolet/ Caddy
Mk II Hatches
Mk II Trunks
Mk III Hatches and Rags
Mk III Trunks
Mk IV Hatches and Rags
Mk IV Trunks
Mk V Hatches and Rags
Mk V Trunks
R32 (All years)
Scirocco
Corrado
B5 Passat
B6 Passat (incl CC)
B5 Audi A4/ S4
B6 Ausi A4/ S4
B7 Audi A4/ S4/ RS4
Other VW (Dasher, Quantum, B3 Passat, Mk6, etc)
Other Audi (B8 A4/S4, A5/S5, A3, C4, C5, C6, Coupes, 80/90/100, Q5, Q7, TT, R8)
New Beetle (all years/models)
Family Hauler (Tiguan/Touareg/Eurovan/Routan)

Air Cooled:
Vert Beetle
Daily Driver (all years and models)
Beetle Pre '68
Beetle '68+
Karmann Ghia
Off Road/Special Interest
Super Beetle (includes vert)
Type 2 Pre '68 (T1)
Type 2 68+ (T2)
Type 2 Vanagon (T3)
Type 3/4

We will also be having a few other special awards!! Stay tuned for more info!

· Registered
7,839 Posts
Anders and I had a great time when we took the Evo trailer to DATR...if someone buys my car up there I'll come out.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just a bump on this thread, the pre-registration is up along with camping. It is OFFICIAL we will have camping the night before. It is important that we get a good estimate of how many people will be camping with the pre-reg eventbrite page. It's only 10 dollars PER CAR!!!

Also we will be allowing those who camp the night before come in and set up before the actual gates open. There will be detailers on site all night long and we are looking to have a breakfast trailer come out early that morning.

http://www.dubsalongtherockies.com/Home.html If you think your class needs to be added to the list, pre-registration is the best way. Click the link and get signed up!!

This will be the best DATR yet!

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
we will be having an un-official camp out the night before *:t-up:

Start Time:
August 21st 2010, at 5pm (until show opening)

Cost:
$10/car (regardless of how many people)

Sponsor:
Aloha Mobile Detailing, will be on site!
-Get your car detailed on site, no need to worry about getting the car durty driving it there and having to clean it for the show!!!!
Please call them to schedule an appointment

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This year we are planning to have a GTG down AT the track the night before. Since some people are camping out we will be watching them have an awesome time till about 10.

Also if you haven't, get pre-registered on the official website http://www.dubsalongtherockies.com (you can also see a tentative schedule on the site) The Legend car time isnt listed due to the fact we use the same track as the auto-x.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Really hope to see some of you guys!!! If anyone on here went to Vegas, we are probably going to do something the night before... just not too insane. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.