VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Thanks for the info. I ll take the bridges. Taking the ferry was just for entertainment purposes.
I would imagine you're taking I-87, if so you can take ext 20 to rt9 north to 149 to RT4 North, take ext 2 take 22A north to rt7 north then all the way to Burlington. Fastest way from the Albany, NY area.

Dont speed to much too much on 22A and DO NOT speed in Vergeenes. :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
DO NOT speed in Vergeenes.
Vergennes, VT on RT22A. The speed limit essentially goes from 50 mph, down a hill, to a 25 zone with the cop sitting at the bottom. Cemetery will be on your left as you head down the hill... cop will be on the right in a dirt parking lot.

He will be parked here: 44.159756,-73.262265

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Vergennes, VT on RT22A. The speed limit essentially goes from 50 mph, down a hill, to a 25 zone with the cop sitting at the bottom. Cemetery will be on your left as you head down the hill... cop will be on the right in a dirt parking lot.

He will be parked here: 44.159756,-73.262265
Very nice Steve!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Wolfsgart 2013

Had fun at Bag Rider's BBQ. Good seeing new and old faces.

So many nice cars there that I was slightly motivated to head home and clean the car a little... in the dark. Got some 20 second exposure (f5.6 / iso 800.... probably means something to a photographer) of the car. Not quite in focus, but I think it is pretty neat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you're coming here from out of state, please don't douche up our state. I was sitting in traffic behind a lowered blue r32 with cali plates today, saw the driver get out and begin to harass the driver of a ford focus next to him by banging on his window and trying to pick a fight. Didnt even have time to pull out my phone to catch his reaction as a colchester cop was pulling up. Turned out pretty funny.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts