VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

25541 - 25552 of 25552 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Not quite an old timer, but a new member of the Swamp region. Looking for suggestions on reputable local shops, or shops not too fat away?

·
Registered
48 Posts
You might try Jeff at Volkswurks. They have a pretty good rep and only deal with VW.
Are you in Gainesville?
That's good to hear, after a few hours of research, i concluded on that shop as well. Thanks for the co-sign!
And I sure am, moved to Gville about a month ago. I take it that you are too?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Nice. sorry never came back on here. DO you still have the cord? the coding can be found on here
I do! We meet at the top of the Southwest Rec Center parking garage every Thursday, and most days the cord comes out with us too. Feel free to swing out and we can mess around with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bump to the year 2020/21

I'm in the Lake City to Gainesville area. Usually drive to Gainesville to train at GHFC. Definitely a different time when this thread first started, I have a 2016 e-Golf Premium...those cars were not even for sale in FL when they came out and I'm not even sure if they are now. For anyone wanting a new career path we need certified technicians who can work on electric cars, VWs in this case. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I'm in the Lake City to Gainesville area. Usually drive to Gainesville to train at GHFC. Definitely a different time when this thread first started, I have a 2016 e-Golf Premium...those cars were not even for sale in FL when they came out and I'm not even sure if they are now. For anyone wanting a new career path we need certified technicians who can work on electric cars, VWs in this case. :banghead:
Nice. Maybe we will meet up! I am probably moving to Gainesville relatively soon. I would also be a member at GHFC!

25541 - 25552 of 25552 Posts