Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what company?
i couldn't find it in neuspeed
does eurosport have them?
any other cos?

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Re: who makes rear strut bar for gti? (AWP20V)

yarrow sport makes a rear strut tower bar/harness bar. its available in chrome or black. here's a pic of it installed in my car.

for more info email yarrow, his email addy is in the link in my sig.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Re: who makes rear strut bar for gti? (drivrswntd)

quote:[HR][/HR]yarrow sport makes a rear strut tower bar/harness bar. its available in chrome or black. here's a pic of it installed in my car.
[HR][/HR]​
That looks cool... what's attached to it your harnesses? Also, where is the attachment point... it doesn't look to be near the rear struts.
Tyler

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Re: who makes rear strut bar for gti? (Roger Moore)

Does it tighten up your car noticeably?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Re: who makes rear strut bar for gti? (clarkma5)

I am able to notice a difference in the rear letting loose on me in the corners, yes.. If you have a stiff suspension, the results are more exaggerated than they would be with a stock suspension. I would only reccomend the bar to someone who has done prior suspension work. I have the chromoly STB btw. later
will

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Re: who makes rear strut bar for gti? (wyseguy)

Now it says that it is for a golf/gti, but I see no reason for it not to work on a jetta. Will it work? What's up with that? I was thinking about one for my jetta, but they all seem to be for golfs.

[Modified by audiophile, 4:43 PM 8-5-2002]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.