VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Re: Who sells Oettinger stuff? (BLUE NRG)

why my newbie ass would help you grand puba I dont know. If you are looking for cheaper replica stuff try dubtechnic. they have fiberglass pieces that are kevlar reinforced. I know as I just purchased a grill and front spoiler. so dont buy either of thoose as you would be copying ME

[Modified by ahbroody, 3:51 AM 4-11-2002]

·
Registered
8,177 Posts

Hmmm, I think I know what you have in mind...

I assume you already know about the GB in the G/J IV classifieds through DTM, I dont know if it apply's to any Corrado parts.

[Modified by SMOKE2000, 11:26 PM 4-10-2002]

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Re: Who sells Oettinger stuff? (ahbroody)

oh one caveat(I think thats how you spell it) they way lag on there shipping. I ordered some stuff the friday before last and it took them till this monday to ship. I had a similar problem the last time I ordered from them. mike who owns the place is a cool guy though and he gave me a free front bumper cover. I just paid shipping. He says it is clean. I guess i will see
sweeeeeeeeeet

[Modified by ahbroody, 4:25 AM 4-11-2002]

·
Registered
11,621 Posts
Re: Who sells Oettinger stuff? (ahbroody)

I know Rocky Mountain Motorworks has oettinger stuff, I haven't tried ordering anything from them or know if its real oettinger stuff but you can always give them a try. http://www.motorworks.com/

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Re: Who sells Oettinger stuff? (mack73)

and who the hell wants to pay $352.00 for a fricken OE grille anyway?
silly. renzo, i hope for your sake you bought a just as good dummy copy. they're like 100usd around here.
-danny

·
Registered
7,180 Posts

Give Warren a call at RPI... I have ended up buying most my parts from them, I can honestly say its the only company I have dealt with more than once, good service and they can get whatever you want.
Kyle

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Re: Who sells Oettinger stuff? (CageyBee)

quote:[HR][/HR]and who the hell wants to pay $352.00 for a fricken OE grille anyway?
silly. renzo, i hope for your sake you bought a just as good dummy copy. they're like 100usd around here.
-danny[HR][/HR]​
but seeing that Oettinger name is always a pleasant site

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Re: Who sells Oettinger stuff? (G60 dude)

oh tons of places around here sell them for that.
course they are fiberglass dummie copies, but what did you expect for a quarter of the price.
the difference, is negligable.
[edit: by around here, i mean in toronto. i can think of at least 3 shops right now that would have them]
-danny

[Modified by CageyBee, 2:33 PM 4-11-2002]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.