VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20,861 Posts
Re: who sells polished trim rings for shift boots? (abt cup)

quote:[HR][/HR]
I didn't use the bolts because I didn't want to punch holes in my shift boot.
[HR][/HR]​
why don't you chop some shiny screws down, so they just sit in there a turn or two without going all the way through? it'll look finished, and you won't need to put holes in the boot

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Re: who sells polished trim rings for shift boots? (ninetyseven)

I didn't use the bolts because I didn't want to punch holes in my shift boot.

why don't you chop some shiny screws down, so they just sit in there a turn or two without going all the way through? it'll look finished, and you won't need to put holes in the boot
[HR][/HR]​
Perfect solution!

·
Registered
Mk7 GTI/Audi A3 8P
13,998 Posts
Re: who sells polished trim rings for shift boots? (ninetyseven)

[HR][/HR]​
I thought of it...dremel off the threads and just leave the hex heads...just never got around to doing it.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Re: who sells polished trim rings for shift boots? (abt cup)

I thought of it...dremel off the threads and just leave the hex heads...just never got around to doing it.
[HR][/HR]​
Gold Plated Hex Head screws......Off the heezy fo sheezy. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
21,868 Posts
Re: who sells polished trim rings for shift boots? (EvilGTI)

Gold Plated Hex Head screws......Off the heezy fo sheezy. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​
Daaaamn cat, I got Dubee on the headphones right now!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.