VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple question ordering side skirt reps on the 25 and want to know who has/sells a good fitting set.
please don't start with(you should go with OEM) because im not going to spend 500+ for new skirts. i have 200 to play with thanks guys.

Bad big cell pic for reference of car

Modified by vwmk402 at 6:19 PM 3-19-2010

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Who sells the best skirt reps? (Yorch)

did that every thing is 300+ unless its picked up local and no one in south texas sells this stuff so i guess its reps. I got a great deal on my GLI lip though $269 shiped

· Registered
17,746 Posts
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by idwurks »
Hofele! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Best replica skirts for the mk4 period.
TMtuning carries them.

my friend bought them and i was impressed

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (too.slow)

Quote, originally posted by too.slow »
i just ordered dubtechnik skirts (or w.e. it is) but it looks like it was probably a bad idea. for 120 though who cares really, basically a win/win they'll look good until they crack

Let me know how that goes.

· Registered
4,393 Posts
Re: (vwmk402)

I know a few people who have had good luck with Dubtechnik skirts. They seem to get pretty good reviews overall.
I picked up my OEM GLI skirts in the classifieds for $200 shipped. If you are patient, you can usually find a good deal.

· Registered
1,153 Posts
Re: Who sells the best skirt reps? (vwmk402)

Quote, originally posted by vwmk402 »
did that every thing is 300+ unless its picked up local and no one in south texas sells this stuff so i guess its reps. I got a great deal on my GLI lip though $269 shiped

i feel ya on this one.

· Registered
1,239 Posts
Re: (VR6_Nightmare)

Quote, originally posted by VR6_Nightmare »
get ready to spend some more $$$ getting them to fix right i herd thats a big issue with dubtechnik rep stuff
Quote, originally posted by VR6_Nightmare »
get ready to spend some more $$$ getting them to fix right i herd thats a big issue with dubtechnik rep stuff

ehh not worried about it really, i haven't heard one bad review about them and if one set fits without needing some **** done to it then they probably all fit since they're all from the same mold

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.