VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey.. who wants to buy my ride.. tis ****ing sick
86 jetta GL ll, 5 speed.
engine: 1.75L, 8v, shaved head, ported and polished intake and ehxaust, 270 degree cam with high perf valves prings (7k redline), rebuilt with new bearigns and sleals and gaskets where needed, 150k km
intake: home made high flow k&n intake, bored 2 stage (butterfly) throddlebody, ported and polished intake manifold, cold air.. bigger injector bar installed..
ehxaust: Heavy 14 gauge steel triple y header, double dumptube (2.25"), to straight pipe (2.25") to flowmaster muffler with 4" chrome tip
suspension: ClubSport 1.5" lowered springs, struts, and stress bar. stage 3 suspension kit.
igniton: Shock Therapy wires, destributor, and coils.
0-60: 6.72, 1/4mi: 14.34
stereo: sony cd/mp3 deck with 3.5s in front and 6/9's in back JL audio, MTX type-D 250 wat mtx amp with 2 10" kenwoods in dope, dope box... **** pounds and sounds SO good...
spaarco seats, 4 point seatbelts, gear in dash display, voltmeter, vaccum guage, its got it all, guys and galls... thing gets 600km to a tank if buttered, too... ohnestly..
u want the dopest 86 jetta around? you want this. im selling caus eim moving away and cant bring it.. so im gonna say 8k obo.. e mail me [email protected]
thing is my baby.... its awesome http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts