VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok im entering in FATT at summit point. And my roommate wants to enter also. But he is into Saabs.(or however you spell that). He somehow thinks he can smoke me before the first lap is over. What do you guys think. BTW I have virtually everything done to my motor. Plus I have a 4K so no high speeds with that sucker. Im just curious how much power those SPG Saabs really have. he was saying that he would leave me. But I dont thing so. ive left Mustang Cobras in the dust pretty easily. So a Saab shouldnt be to much of a problem. Any imput would be greatly appreciated\.
Thanks
Jon

·
Banned
197 Posts
Re: Who would win this race (hoodita)

you have nothing to worry about, unless you cant drive, cause it is 90% driver, i have taken 300 hp audi s4's on road courses and i have 100 hp and some sport springs and boge struts and shocks, for those that are gonna say no i haven't, there is a video

[Modified by BlackMKII, 9:51 PM 1-24-2003]

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Re: Who would win this race (RVa16v)

Jon did Jason give you the info about the rocco euro-lights, RVA16v is the one that has them. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by CG1182, 2:33 PM 1-25-2003]

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Re: Who would win this race (BlackMKII)

quote:[HR][/HR]you have nothing to worry about, unless you cant drive, cause it is 90% driver, i have taken 300 hp audi s4's on road courses and i have 100 hp and some sport springs and boge struts and shocks, for those that are gonna say no i haven't, there is a video

[Modified by BlackMKII, 9:51 PM 1-24-2003][HR][/HR]​
So driver is the word... well word! Lets see some footage bro.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.