VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
481 - 500 of 510 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Ascent & 2022 Ford F150
4,807 Posts
Fantastic! I'm looking forward to more photos and your thoughts on it.

·
Registered
A chili pepper and an empty crate.
9,458 Posts

·
Registered
32,034 Posts
My neighbor got one, I was excited for some car pron. He's came in...... it's black. Not a good color to show off the lines IMO. He should've consulted with me first :D

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
My neighbor got one, I was excited for some car pron. He's came in...... it's black. Not a good color to show off the lines IMO. He should've consulted with me first :D
I would be worried about how well chips and spray from the front tires would show on black. These kick up so much **** onto the sides I don't see paint staying there for 10+ years.

·
Registered
32,034 Posts
He looks bored, is it only Nissan trucks that Dogs love?

·
Premium Member
'21 Tacoma TRD-Offroad – '94 Miata – '16 RAV4
41,374 Posts
dang that stock soft opening is a disappointment.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I might have messed up:
local dealer offered me a "new" (6XX miles) Bronco 2021 Big bend four door soft top 2.3L manual transmission at sticker ($40K) and I passed.
What held me back is the fact that it's a 2021 and that it had ford "off rodeo" stickers on it, perhaps used as a demo vehicle, it sold that afternoon.
I'm holding out for a 2-door bronco worst case will place an order once ordering banks reopen.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I might have messed up:
local dealer offered me a "new" (6XX miles) Bronco 2021 Big bend four door soft top 2.3L manual transmission at sticker ($40K) and I passed.
What held me back is the fact that it's a 2021 and that it had ford "off rodeo" stickers on it, perhaps used as a demo vehicle, it sold that afternoon.
I'm holding out for a 2-door bronco worst case will place an order once ordering banks reopen.
Plenty of GREAT DEALS on Carvana!

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
23,341 Posts
I might have messed up:
I would have skipped that, especially a stick with 600 off-road test drive miles

·
Registered
32,034 Posts
Now that takes me back in time!

Reactions: Mr.Veedubya

·
Registered
2022 Bronco Badlands
3,272 Posts
That white dash looks great. It looks like the closest to the launch concept with the white Nintendo interior.

My biggest fear after finally getting mine after the two year wait is that the new special editions would start rolling out. So far this is only cosmetic trim changes and no big capability changes outside of the BRaptor.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
481 - 500 of 510 Posts