501 - 510 of 510 Posts

·
Registered
8,284 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #503 ·
Needs white fender flares and maybe streamine the bumpers a bit before I'm calling it perfect.

What's funny is that all of these resto-mods and even the new Bronco all come with these big tires.

The stock rigs of yesteryear all had little 30" tires on them and looked quite funny by today's standards.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Ascent & 2022 Ford F150
4,766 Posts
The skinny tires look better* and more utilitarian.

*In my opinion.

·
Registered
2016 A6, 2014 X3, 1967 Bus, 1963 356
24,581 Posts
I still want to see the Eddie Bauer

View attachment 210733
I saw a mint OG Bronco Eddie Bauer last week in the classic green/tan color combo and had the same thought. Totally forgot about Eddie Bauer so I just checked their website and I'm afraid the brand is too tame for Bronco these days. I think an REI Edition would be on point however.

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Ascent & 2022 Ford F150
4,766 Posts
I saw a mint OG Bronco Eddie Bauer last week in the classic green/tan color combo and had the same thought. Totally forgot about Eddie Bauer so I just checked their website and I'm afraid the brand is too tame for Bronco these days. I think an REI Edition would be on point however.
If you want an REI collab you'll have to get an Airstream Basecamp :p

Reactions: chucchinchilla

·
Registered
32,010 Posts
I still want to see the Eddie Bauer
I was watching a show with an urExplorer Eddie Bauer in it, and that truck still looks good. I would buy an EB Bronco without a second thought.

501 - 510 of 510 Posts