VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Re: Who's got the most amount of tickets on their record? (lilg60rkt)

I actually have yet to get a ticket in the Corrado. The cops just can't seem to catch me!

(knock on wood)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Who's got the most amount of tickets on their record? (G60ING)

Huh? It's a qwerky post. Not technical. Just go to the next CLOSEST option. If you have more than 14 but less than 17 click less then 17. If you have less than 14 than click less than 14....

·
Registered
7,783 Posts

I've only gotten 2 tickets in my raddo's...one in the red one(2 days before i flipped it) and the the latest in my current one and came thiiiiissssssss close to loosing my liscence for a year
(cop never showed at court)
and wow someone is actually paying more for insurance then me!!!!

·
Registered
16,523 Posts
Re: Who's got the most amount of tickets on their record? (redrocketrado)

talking about outstanding tickets I think my most outstanding ticket was 105 in a 65 out in california. kewl thing was that is was only a $300 and I didn't get hauled away. Plus the points never went back to my NY state liscence. OOOOHHH you meant unpaid

[Modified by G60ING, 10:50 PM 12-4-2001]

·
Registered
4,940 Posts

wow i think i you guys beat.. my drives abstract only goes back 40 violations i got my license back last year.. and cant afford the insurance at 17g a year.. my corrado in my moms name.. i can;t wait til i turn 25 insurance should be going down and i can take a driving school..

·
Registered
1,314 Posts

108mph in a 35 mph zone
feels good untill you'r busted

·
Registered
2,965 Posts

I got pulled over two nights ago for doing 35 in a 30. I freaking kid you not.
I really got stopped for driving at 3am, but the cop couldn't say that.
At least when he realized i was completely sober he gave me a verbal warning (i had to TRY not to laugh). He gave the Schroth harnesses a funny look, and eyed my wheels to make sure they were under the fenders, but didn't comment at all about the car.
Last week i was followed for three miles, and the cop finally pulled up at a red light, rolled the window down and said "nice corrado, G60 or VR6?"
Only acctual speeding ticket i got in it they towed the car !!!

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Re: Who's got the most amount of tickets on their record? (YetiMan)

Just one.
Got a speeding ticket when I was in doing the military service, in i VW Caravelle full of Lithuanian soldiers

·
Registered
979 Posts
Re: Who's got the most amount of tickets on their record? (YetiMan)

i gotta ticket back in buffalo, driving a friends GTI doing 50 in a 45 zone....cop say that he was gonna give me a ticket for that, then he decided to give me a ticket for tinting the windows to dark!!!...
I'd rather get a ticket for speeding (at least I can fight it off)
now the front windows tint on friends gti is gone

·
Registered
2,165 Posts

Not that I am proud of it, but I have over 17 tickets (I'm 35 yrs old) and they have cost me plenty. I used to spend so much time speeding in my 1983 Audi 5000 Turbo (heavily moded and I was 18-21 when I had her) that I installed a swith on the dash that I would use to 1. turn off my headlights and turn on some small fog/driving lights on the front 2. turn off my rear lights 3. turn off the brake lights. In this setup I was able to out run and loose many a highway patrol, and city police. They never had any lights to follow....LOL
The stupid things you do when you are young......

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Re: Who's got the most amount of tickets on their record? (zanevr6)

quote:[HR][/HR]108mph in a 35 mph zone
feels good untill you'r busted
[HR][/HR]​
hehe i got a friend who lives on a VERY long straight road thats a 25 zone and so far i have the record at 112(police electric speedo trailer thing...its just so tempting)
no one has ever gotten busted there though

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
Re: Who's got the most amount of tickets on their record? (Iceman666)

Ohmy god....4,000 dollars every 6 months?!?! I am freaking out about paying 180 every month for 3 vehicles....let alone just my C. To just insure my corrado ALONE it would be 105/month

·
Banned
15,206 Posts
Re: Who's got the most amount of tickets on their record? (Snipun)

$3700 a year for the s-10 and the corrado and that is without collision on the corrado, if i had collision it would be over $4000.
i havent got a speeding ticket in over a year(i have had a few before that). if anyone knows any good(cheap) insurance companies let me know since i am up for renewal in january.

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
Re: Who's got the most amount of tickets on their record? (brilliantyellowg60)

try progressive...i think they might ONLY be good for non-ticket people - 1800 progressive i THINK...just check the net for their phone #...they gave me awesome rates compared to geico and such. Geico wanted 350/month for JUST MY JEEP! I went to progressive and they gave me 180...then I turned 21 and it went down to 105. I then added on my 79 chevy pickup and the 90 corrado and it bumped back up to 190ish hehe...go figure
I SOLD MY JEEP WOOHOO!

·
Registered
127 Posts

hehe thats me getting busted for speeding .. i'll probebly loose my licence for that !! this was about a month ago i just got another one yesterday for driving without a licence plate !!
i guess i win

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Who's got the most amount of tickets on their record? (G60PwR)

I am with Progressive. They suck and are poor quality insurance.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.