VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got GTA3 last week and can't put it down. Anyone else playing it? The cheets I have gotten are the Armor, Life, Weapons, and the Tank. Got any other cheets?

·
Registered
10,422 Posts
Re: Who's Playing • Grand Theft Auto 3 • PS2 (MEISTER)

I haven't played it yet. But I hear is very cool. Violent to say the least.
I did hear that a soccer mom complained and that they might pull it off the shelves??? Is that true..

·
Registered
20,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Who's Playing • Grand Theft Auto 3 • PS2 (IKE BORA)

quote:[HR][/HR]I did hear that a soccer mom complained and that they might pull it off the shelves??? Is that true..[HR][/HR]​
I wouldn't doubt it. The game deserves a R rating. I've played it so much I've been driving down the street thinking, I could pull in front of that 911 turbo and jack it..... j/k

·
Registered
5,718 Posts

I wish! I don't have a ps2 yet

Maybe I should buy it now in case they pull it. I'll buy a PS2 after the first of the year if they haven't gone down in price.

·
Banned
10,500 Posts
Re: Who's Playing • Grand Theft Auto 3 • PS2 (sachiko)

my roommate has it, he's addicted to it. I dont see the fun in it. GTA1 was cool, but it got old for me. maybe its just cuz all my roomy does is go es around and kills cops.

·
Registered
20,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Who's Playing • Grand Theft Auto 3 • PS2 (Slapshotnerd)

quote:[HR][/HR]all my roomy does is go es around and kills cops.[HR][/HR]​
That is cool for about 5 min, then it gets boring. The missons are the cool part. Has anyone seen the conercial on TV for the game?

·
Registered
3,497 Posts

I'm on the third island, almost finished with the regular missions and partway through some of the longer side-quest sorts of things. Visit gamefaqs.com to get all the cheat info you want...

·
Registered
25,383 Posts
Re: Who's Playing • Grand Theft Auto 3 • PS2 (volkswagen12)

Just got it yesterday and can't put it down. They are selling for $70-80 on Ebay!

·
Registered
25,383 Posts
Re: Who's Playing • Grand Theft Auto 3 • PS2 (Hyper4mance2k)

quote:[HR][/HR][email protected] won't go down in price until X-BOX goes down in price so don't expect a drop in price until next chrisrmas...(2002)[HR][/HR]​
I was talking about the game, it's selling for >$20 over the regular price.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR].....I've played it so much I've been driving down the street thinking, I could pull in front of that 911 turbo and jack it..... j/k
[HR][/HR]​
AHAHHAHA

I need to experience this game. I got it for my buddy, but we both are some damm busy we havn't got around to playing it.

·
Registered
20,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Who's Playing • Grand Theft Auto 3 • PS2 (tekniq511)

quote:[HR][/HR]I need to experience this game. I got it for my buddy, but we both are some damm busy we havn't got around to playing it. [HR][/HR]​
If you don't have time, then I suggest that you don't start playing it. You'll get hooked real fast, my friends and I compair it to Visual Heroin/Crack.
I got the cheets off gamefaqs.com and there are some cool ones! Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts