VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
headin out to woodburn oregon tomorrow to watch the first import race there, i hear bernd is gonna run the rado, so that should be interesting...anyways, we are meeting at the shop at 8am and will be back around 4 or so in time for mother's day dinner...i have some room in the wagon and kelly is also taking his passat, so if you don't wanna drive, you can prolly hitch a a ride with one of us...

Modified by Us2bA4dr at 12:25 PM 5-10-2003

·
Registered
723 Posts
Re: who's up for a road trip?????????????? (SlientG60)

Quote, originally posted by SlientG60 »
too bad it's mother's day

Although I would love to ride wit chall, I have to agree with SlientG60. My wife/baby mamma is Puerto Rican and she would str8 up slice me. But have fun doe. Take pics and holla back!

·
Registered
486 Posts

too bad it's mother's day... don't you guys have respect for your mothers?

If I knew where she lived.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Re: who's up for a road trip?????????????? (Kid Kusu)

Quote, originally posted by Kid Kusu »

If I knew where she lived.

what you talkin about Kelly i live in auburn you know that, now give me my card and chocolates and flowers, and come give Mommy a big kiss

·
Registered
12,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

too bad it's mother's day... don't you guys have respect for your mothers?

you spend the whole day with your mother??? i don't know about many here, but i see my mother every day, and have a nice mother day's dinner planned for tomorrow night...
now go back to your coloring and make sure you stay in the lines

·
Registered
9,189 Posts
Re: who's up for a road trip?????????????? (Us2bA4dr)

i'm prolly not gonna make it mang. but you never know if i'll be at the shop at 7:55 or not.

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Re: who's up for a road trip?????????????? (TokenBlackGuy)

Quote, originally posted by TokenBlackGuy »

Although I would love to ride wit chall, I have to agree with SlientG60. My wife/baby mamma is Puerto Rican and she would str8 up slice me. But have fun doe. Take pics and holla back!

No doubt that reminds me i gotta call my mom. Puertorican women like to yell, so i won't give her another reason

·
Banned
4,360 Posts
Re: who's up for a road trip?????????????? (6T1)

Oh man you guys think yall have it bad lol try forgetting your wedding aniversary and thinking Mothers Day was in June lol DOH if it wasnt for my own mom sending me an email saying wish Ang happy !st Mothers Day i would have been majorly screwed.But I did forget our Aniversary but she forgave me on that one since she did too.
But besides all that how was the races and when is the next PNW event

·
Registered
482 Posts

Well man I had nothing to do yesterday tell later in the night. If I would have seen the post then I would have rolled down with you. Well take it easy man.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

Did you all make it down to Woodburn? I had two Mother's Day functions to attend, so I was never in. Just want to know if Bernd ran his car, etc.???

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Re: who's up for a road trip?????????????? (stock77)

Quote, originally posted by stock77 »
Did you all make it down to Woodburn? I had two Mother's Day functions to attend, so I was never in. Just want to know if Bernd ran his car, etc.???

heard he wasnt too happy.. something about the tranny.. he was gone before ed and the guys got down there around 10:30-11am...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.