VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's coming up, and just curious how many dubbers are going to go. From what I've heard, there is going to be a spectator area where you can watch four different stages with out having to drive anywhere. Very cool. It would be great if we could get a buch of people down there, mabye put on a mini GTG

·
Registered
7,665 Posts
Re: Whose going to the Oregon Trail rally in 2 weeks? (2K1Jettaz)

I'm planning on going, I would prefer an area with less people, so I'm thinking of hitting up the Camp 5 area, with views of 3 stages. Plus, it's close to the Salmonberry RD area, which is supposed to have some nice photo opportunities. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Whose going to the Oregon Trail rally in 2 weeks? (LitleDee032)

There are like 80 cars signed up already, I heard they are going to have to run two stages at once, there will be plenty to see...
quote:[HR][/HR]Does the JetTI have room for a passenger?
[HR][/HR]​
Whats wrong with your car? I thought it was set up for rally, with the ride height and all!!!

·
Banned
26,608 Posts
Re: Whose going to the Oregon Trail rally in 2 weeks? (Motohead)

quote:[HR][/HR]Whats wrong with your car? I thought it was set up for rally, with the ride height and all!!!

[HR][/HR]​
LMAO

bennie and I are takin the 4 runner, and there should be room D.

·
Registered
7,665 Posts
Re: Whose going to the Oregon Trail rally in 2 weeks? (Salty D)

quote:[HR][/HR]Whats wrong with your car? I thought it was set up for rally, with the ride height and all!!!

LMAO

bennie and I are takin the 4 runner, and there should be room D.[HR][/HR]​
I was gonna say, their aint any way my car will make it to any of these viewing areas. I even have a hard time getting to Hillsboro Stadium without rubbing.

You're welcome to come along in the 4 Runner though. Just don't be embarrased by the chrome Niche wheels.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Re: Whose going to the Oregon Trail rally in 2 weeks? (matt007)

TTT......... ahhh... there has to be more rally fans!!! (you aren't hardcore unless you go
, the MotorsportVortex sponsored mkIV will be there along with a whole bunch of other cool VWAG cars)
I'm goin on saturday, got friends coming down from seattle.......
I don't wanna take my car "off pavement" so I'll just be at the start and finish
check this..... my old-ass video camera isn't working properly now, just my luck.... before the rally

·
Registered
2019 Golf R
2,355 Posts
Re: Whose going to the Oregon Trail rally in 2 weeks? (rcr_x)

First post to this forum.
I've been to the Oregon Trail rally the past two years and it's worth the trip. In the past I have stopped by the air musuem, and cars were parked in the hangar where you could get up close and personal with the cars.
I'm especially excited this year to check out the WRC-spec Prodrive Subaru. That thing is a monster.
-dc

·
Banned
26,608 Posts
Re: Whose going to the Oregon Trail rally in 2 weeks? (Dan337)

welcome to the texhttp://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
there should be a handfull of us rennboys going on saturday leaving my house @ 10:00 if any1 wants to join us.

·
Banned
1,976 Posts
Re: Whose going to the Oregon Trail rally in 2 weeks? (Salty D)

quote:[HR][/HR]there should be a handfull of us rennboys going on saturday leaving my house @ 10:00 if any1 wants to join us. [HR][/HR]​
Just Rennboys?
The men aren't coming.. damn!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.