VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
well i brought my corrado to this place called KRW and they are pretty good on fixing things but, i brought it there like 3 weeks ago to get brakes, sunroof, springs put in, and struts. i put a big down payment and they tell me it will be done in like a week and a half. so it has been sitting there and has not been touched and i want my corrado back because im stuck driving my moms old accord.. well i thought i would tell you guys and girls because you how it feels not to have to corrado.... thanks

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Re: why do people have to be so slow???? (CorradoCat VR6)

does this place know corrados??? have they ever worked on them or have any of the mechanics!!!!!
your from new york....meet up with some of the corrado owners down there....im sure they will be more then happy to help you out!!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: why do people have to be so slow???? (V-TEC this!!!)

yea they know what there doing, but i just don't know why it is taking them so long. i have had work done there before and they were reasonable, but this time they are starting to get under my skin

·
Registered
8,006 Posts
Re: why do people have to be so slow???? (vdubjb)

Never knew "Nicholas" could be a girls name confused.
Quote, originally posted by vdubjb »
are you a chick?,

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Re: why do people have to be so slow???? (vdubjb)

why people pay to have suspension and brakes put on. corrado brakes take an hr, and springs take about 2. just pay some shop to compress the springs for ya

·
Registered
29,608 Posts
Re: (LordJax)

just find a better shop. sometimes they get over their heads trying to keep populated (hours wasted = no $$) so its more profitable to be overbooked than not. Always call in advance to check their schedule instead of insisting on dropping it off. An honest shop will tell you we're up to our ears come back later. This is the kinda shop you wanna deal with.

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Re: (mrkrad)

yeah dude thats pretty crappy...my entire motor swap was done in 10 days and it only took that long cuz i had to wait for some parts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts