VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After optioning lots of automobiles on manufacturer websites, I've come to realize that about (enter kinda high percentage #) of companies don't offer automobiles in the color green. I thought a sexy color green was something the whole family could agree on? Are millennials to blame for this, or bad bean counters.

What cars come in green still?

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Colors come and go. Brown wasn't offered for some time and it came back by some manufacturers.

·
Registered
23,721 Posts
The Fiesta and Spark came in those bright greens for a while, but they seem to be rolled back a bit from the last greens of seen. Current greens are muted, less vivid.

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
Honda has a nice green

·
Banned
29,811 Posts
IMO, it's because it doesn't present well in photographs. Looks great in person, but meh, in pics.

·
Registered
9,929 Posts
Because every new car is grey, silver, black, maroon, white, royal blue or navy blue.

Seriously, it's like everybody collectively said "you know what, **** colors."

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Seems like a good time to whore my former ride, cactus green A4. They don't make em like they used to!

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
Because every new car is grey, silver, black, maroon, white, royal blue or navy blue.

Seriously, it's like everybody collectively said "you know what, **** colors."
I'm just glad that list includes blue!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
GM has a few greens. Pickups, Cruze (used to, Idk about the new generation), just to name a ccoupke

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 VW GTI
758 Posts
My Jeep is black forest green pearl and was actually advertised as black before I pointed it out to the salesman :D

(Not my Jeep)

My father's Sierra 1500 is an awesome shade of emerald green, about the same as the pic below.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Seems like a good time to whore my former ride, cactus green A4. They don't make em like they used to!
Good stuff!
I still have my B5 Cactus Green A4, a Ravenna Green 914 and still hate that I had to sell my triple green MB 280C (Two tone green with avocado interior!).
If I ever need to get the S6 painted, I'd be tempted to see what Cactus Green looks like on it!

·
Registered
2020 Mercedes A250 4Matic
18,197 Posts
For $3000, VW Canada is offering a bunch of special order colours for the E-Golf and I believe Golf R as well.

·
Registered
15,160 Posts
Green is my favorite color, but a lot of people seem uncomfortable with the 90's vibe it presents.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts