VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
13,277 Posts
Re: why the fiero is better than a golf (slater_334)

Well I don't know about anyone else, but this guy is the automotive prophet! It's as if I had my own socially constructed personal preferences prior to seeing this post, and this post was the catalyst to accepting enlightenment.
Oh guide me, oh wise one. I have been in the dark for too long.

· Registered
9,418 Posts

That's fine and dandy, but they each have their merits.
I have owned many cars, and am not a brand snob. I *want* an 87 fiero GT for a road race build up actually. I have owned and worked on cars ranging from air cooled vw's to watercooled vw's, subaru, BMW, Ford, etc. etc. etc. As long as it has 4 wheels and does *something* well it's cool with me. I Just wish more people would share that viewpoint. *shrug*
take this for instance. I'm sure you've seen the northstar into fiero's (I actually want to swap a V8 into a Fiero, and I'm sure a northstar would be QUITE fun...heh)

what's that? A northstar 32V caddy engine?

It all comes down to taste.
And I for one have to say I LOOOOOVE that swaped Golf! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
6,480 Posts
Re: why the fiero is better than a golf (SuperGroove)

Quote, originally posted by SuperGroove »
Well I don't know about anyone else, but this guy is the automotive prophet! Oh guide me, oh wise one. I have been in the dark for too long.

Jeezuz... chill out dude. Have some fun. Or, are you being crabby 'cuz you suspect this newbie is actually a troll lookin' to stir up some trouble? The thread title is so ridiculous, I assumed it couldn't be serious.

· Registered
13,060 Posts
Dahlback. Need I say more??

· Registered
6,522 Posts

Quote, originally posted by slater_334 »

nuff said
pics are from fiero.nl

Is that a roll-a-way tarp to cover the engine? WAAAAAAYYYYYY HAWT! http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

i never said i was speaking for the fiero community, i am speaking as a punk kid who wanted to know if the vw community feels the same way about their car as i do about mine.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.