If you should happen to be flying into Bologna’s Aeroporto Guglielmo Marconi, you may look down and see something unexpected on your way to the gate. Among the weird and wonderful airport vehicles, there may be a Lamborghini Huracan helping your plane taxi to its gate.

It’s the sixth such Lamborghini, and like its predecessors, the Hruacan RWD will be called the Follow-Me Huracan.

Its livery was designed Lambo’s Centro Stile to fit in with the other airport vehicles. Well, to fit in as much as a Lamborghini ever can. That explains the orange paint and the checkerboards, along with the Italian flag down the middle.

And, if you’re at all worried about losing such a short car under a jet’s nose cone, the Follow-Me Huracan also features an orange lightbar and some “Follow me” stickers to make sure no one mistakes this Huracan’s purpose.

The tradition started in 2013 with an Aventador LP700-4 to celebrate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary.

Why they decided to continue is less clear, but Huracans appear to have been the preferred car ever since.