VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
46201 - 46220 of 46252 Posts

·
Registered
16 Golf SE TSI auto. IE tune, K&N filter
359 Posts
Can anyone confirm if Scooters is cancelled/on? Guy in the Midwest forum posted a thread saying it's cancelled, but Scooter never emailed me back so I'm starting to think it's not being hosted this year :(
There haven't been any updates to the website since last year's event - safe to assume it's not a thing this year. Otherwise I'd imagine that the event info would be posted already.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Can anyone confirm if Scooters is cancelled/on? Guy in the Midwest forum posted a thread saying it's cancelled, but Scooter never emailed me back so I'm starting to think it's not being hosted this year :(
As far as I heard, and this is through the grapevine of course... It is not being hosted this year due to disrespect for the property and hosts. Damage to the property and disregard for safety from a few groups seems to have killed it. All the more reason to take what few great events we have in the area and make them better, not cancelled. Something to think about.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Menomonee Falls or Menomonie? I moved to Illinois (south of Chicago), but I go past Menomonee Falls on my way to the Fox Cities to visit family occasionally...

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Looking for someone with vag-com. I want to disable my DRLs and maybe a couple other easy tweeks. I'm in Menominee, but willing to travel to fox cities.
Happy New Years everyone:wave:

Figured I would bring this thread back to the top and mention that I have VAG-COM i9f anyone needs to use it in the future.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
What up peeps? I had to dig up my password for this site... it's been awhile, to say the least!

I know I'm FB friends with most of the valley dubbers, but for any that I might not be... I have some news... 7 years in the making.

https://youtu.be/afj2R4fXuVg

My G60 is alive! Lots of work to do still, however, it fired up, so my bottom end rebuild appears to be good! Injectors were just sent in to get rebuilt... once they return, I can begin Phase 3 "put all the **** back into the engine bay"...

#DIVPREP #RISEOFTHEUNICORN

·
Registered
16 Golf SE TSI auto. IE tune, K&N filter
359 Posts
I'm sort of new to the area. Can anyone recommend a reputable shop for repairs with reasonable prices? Anywhere in the Green Bay/De Pere/Appleton area?
Page Auto in Green Bay, on North Military, seems to be a popular choice. They specialize in Euros at the very least. But I think a few people have recommended them in the past.

·
I’m not a loser. I’m a winnah!!
44,094 Posts
46201 - 46220 of 46252 Posts