VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta?

995 Views 17 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Jay D. Patel
some one is selling with tires $1150...is it worth it
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (mOJoxjOjo)

whois is that someone, I want his name and email address

Cheers,
Laurent
See less See more
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (laurent)

yea who is this guy... where did you find the deal...
i will "talk" to him about it...
MAUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA
See less See more

Might be able to do it with H&R adapters, Roger Moore fit Breytons onto his car.
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (mrdejected)

No, sorry. the bolt pattern is different. You'll spend at least $500 trying to get adapters for it to fit as well.
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (vertigobora)

I got H and R adapters that go from 5x100 to 5x130 for $360. I assume the ones that allow fitment of BMW wheels should be the same.
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (KEITH)

1150 is way too cheap! You'll probably need two tires cause the rears are fair condition
See less See more
actually hes selling for 1300...but said he'll give it to me fo $1150...tires are in good condition. im all ready to buy some RH's soon...its gonna cost me like $1600 so i want to know what should i do? Im planning to powdercoat the rims too. the seller owns a store and has all kinds of rims...i'll post the number when i make up my mind
See less See more
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (2lowA4)

1150, That sounds super cheap for M3 Rims. I know they are OEM BMW, but they look to be of a very high quality and both light and strong.
See less See more
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (JKO)

ripp-offs sell all the time chek ebay
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (steez)

thats REALLY cheap, i bought my E36 M3 wheels for more than that.... well, other than the fact that they are 18x8, 18x9, and the rear offset is very low(too low to put on normal E46 BMWs), i don't think they would fit.... bolt patern is 5x120 fyi
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (Anand20v)

The H&R adapters add 25mm to your offset, keep that in mind when you go to size this up.
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (BoraSport)

BBS makes a rim that looks very similar to the E46 M3 rim. I can't think of the name of it, but they sell it on Tirerack, they make in 5x100 to fit our cars, and it's affordable(I think around 230 a rim). THeck it out!
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (VarLordahl)

Thats probably a price per rim

Or those are hot.
See less See more
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (VB102)

Even the replica knock off is almost $400 each.....

They will fit with an adapter. The adapter is a spacer, which will add 25mm per axel
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (www.phat-cars.net)

i say get them
that would look so sick
and with what the dude above me said, that will look even sicker. i love when wheels go past the fenders.
Re: will 02 18" M3 rims fit on jetta? (www.phat-cars.net)

Someone mentioned but has it not been pointed out that the rear wheel size is different than the front on the '02 M3. Do you plan on running the larger wheels in the front? Or does the wheel size difference not bother you?
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.