VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 jetta tdi with about 9000 miles on it. I bought a set of gti wheels so as soon as they come I will have my 16 alloy's with continental facory oem wheels for sale. Tires and wheels are in absoulty perfect shape. If anyone is intrested in New Jersey let me know. If not I will put them on ebay

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: will soon have 2006 jetta 16" wheels w tire for sale (sricca)

You're doing what I am thinking of doing. Also have 06 TDI Jetta and hate the looks of the wheels. Would you mind telling me where you ordered the wheels. My VW dealer prices them at $416.00 each. OUCH! I'm also interested in what kind of tires you will use.
Thanks for any info you can provide,
GaryR

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: will soon have 2006 jetta 16" wheels w tire for sale (GaryR)

I bought a set of almost brand new 17 inch gti wheels and tires ( same wheels on jetta gli) found them on ebay paid $750 for set . There is a different seller also posting the gti wheels on ebay he wanted a little more but I think will come down. They look pretty nice search vw wheels tires on ebay you cant miss them seller is in nc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.