VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I mean is this: will we be able to pick these up used in a few years for a decent price or will they be going for over 30-40k as some of the supras and rx7's (tt versions) are?
discuss away

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Re: will sti/evo become supra/rx7? (cabbage)

if they keep selling them in a few years, then price will drop. if they stop selling them, then price will be high like the supratt and rx7tt

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: will sti/evo become supra/rx7? (Longboarder)

just boils down to supply and demand I guess. I just wondered if there wasnt something other than this that caused the price of the supra and 7 to go up. Does anyone know what they were going for pre tfatf

·
Registered
426 Posts

I plan on keeping mine for a very long time.
I will probably make it a track or weekend only car down the road.
I also want to make about 480 WHP within the next few years (all I need is $) so it depends on how many people keep them, and how many trade them in for the next big thing.

·
Registered
14,392 Posts
Re: will sti/evo become supra/rx7? (GTIVR6USA)

i guess it depends on whether or not they are featured in "4 fast 4 furious.....the return of dom" in 6 years

·
Registered
22,855 Posts

I think the STI/EVO will stop selling in another 2 years here. It's a cycle, mainly performance car sales are never meant to move, guessing by the sales numbers and the cost to support them, the EVO/STI are not expected to meet sales target here and if they keep selling them year after year, there will be a saturation point where there's no more new demand for them and sales will drop. It's the same with the 300ZX, Supra, and RX7.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Re: will sti/evo become supra/rx7? (WReXinEFX)

i seem to see more evos and stis than i did supras from what i can remember. maybe its just me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts