VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I've got a 97 passat glx.
I'm tryin to get my windshield washer nozzle out of the hood of the car. I've tried many ways, but their just not moving. I'm tryin to install those LED nozzles, but i can't put em in 'till these ones are out. I need a tip please. thanks a lot.
Foti

[Modified by foti97vr6, 3:04 AM 2-13-2002]

· Registered
1,109 Posts
Re: Windshield Washer Nozzle Removal (foti97vr6)

quote:[HR][/HR]I'm tryin to install those LED nozzles, but i can't put em in 'till these ones are out[HR][/HR]​
Please don't disgrace your VW by putting that crap on your car.
Leave that for the r1cers.

· Premium Member
8,418 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]dude, what other nice lookin mod can i do for under $15[HR][/HR]​

Who said those are nice looking?
It will look really out of place on a B4 Passat... http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i already have the wiring all ready to go, i got the switch mounted and waiting. if not these nozzle things, then what, ya know? gotta make use of my wiring somehow
P.S. why are these LEDs so "bad", its just a little cosmetic mod, switch = turn em off if i don't like em, so whats the big deal
but thanks for your opinions anyway, any feedback is good feedback to me

· Registered
7,195 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]dude, what other nice lookin mod can i do for under $15[HR][/HR]​
smoke your rear lenses, as far as the LED's please dont be that guy http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

· Registered
1,101 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]i already have the wiring all ready to go, i got the switch mounted and waiting. if not these nozzle things, then what, ya know? gotta make use of my wiring somehow
P.S. why are these LEDs so "bad", its just a little cosmetic mod, switch = turn em off if i don't like em, so whats the big deal
but thanks for your opinions anyway, any feedback is good feedback to me[HR][/HR]​
you might not wanna put them where the nozzles are ... that makes you look to common... put them somewhere else... like abover the side blinkers...
just my 2 cents...

· Registered
959 Posts
Re: Windshield Washer Nozzle Removal (DjVooDoo)

it's your car http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
do what ever you think looks good...
honestly i think they look weak, but that's just my opinion
earlier tonight i saw a bora w/neon undercarrige lighting (fast & furious style) it went w/the car's style... and it looked good..... just remember you could always take them off

· Registered
1,325 Posts

i am sure you could get some curb feelers for under $15. or perhaps a big vinyl vw sticker for the rear window so you cant see out of it. oo-oo-oo you could get some japanese letters that say "vw".

· Registered
3,271 Posts

ahhahahah NO ONE EVEN TRIED TO HELP HIM! HAHAHAH

Dude take that as a sign to NOT RICE OUT UR PASSAT! Seriously man.... dont do it..... soon ur gonna be sporting 18inch track auto wheels on ur passat with stock suspension and a PACESETTER Exhuast with that electronic fake Blowoff Valve noise thing

Do things the right way, not the rice way.
Like dont do a mod because its COOL or because its CHEAP. Like getting a muffler just cuz its $40 at the local r1ceshop...its gonna sound horrible and it wont give u hp..so what is the point of it?
I say that because there is no point in getting LED's on ur WINDSHIELD WIPERS! What does it do? let people know that u have windshield wiper nozzles??? (so does everyone else) get some city lights or something (very useful) or smoke ur tails (not useful but looks TIGHT
and the all important EURO http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif )
Just remember that u want atleast 90% of ur car's accesories or performance parts to have a purpose...if not then im sorry sir but you have a RICE CAR
So basically u can do whatever u feel like doing to ur dub, because it is ur dub, so dont worry about what people say about it, but i mean if it has no reason what is the point of doing it ya know?

Daren

· Registered
7,195 Posts
Re: Windshield Washer Nozzle Removal (2035cc16v)

quote:[HR][/HR] i saw a bora
NO! you saw a jetta! http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
[HR][/HR]​
hmm they are Bora's every where else and its not like you dont know what there talking about, tomatoe tamata who cares its not worth getting pissed over

· Registered
81 Posts

What a bunch of jackasses. If they are like the mk3 Golf you will need to open the hood and pinch the two mounting tabs on the back side of the nozzle together with a pair of pliers and push them out the front. Like I said not sure on your style but atleast someone offered some help. Besides a little rice in your diet is good for you.

· Registered
2,094 Posts

Dude, he asked how to get out nozzles, not what our opinions were. We all know how the general populous feels about LED nozzles (myself included), he wants em, that's fine...
Typically foti97vr6 you just need a pair of pliers and squeeze the little tab style things holding them in... You usually have to use a good amount of force, but don't worry, I have yet to break a set (I have removed nozzles mainly to make squirt guns on friends cars
)...
As much as I disagree with LED nozzles, let the kid do what he wants...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.