VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my windshield wiper makes a really loud screaching noise (and no it's not the wipers itself). My assumption is the wiper motor, it's really loud and abnoxious! If any know anything about it please help out, I don't want to take it to the dealership and then take all my money.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I had a similar issue few weeks back. Took it to the dealer and had the wiper motor replaced under warranty. It wasn't really a screeching sound, though, more of just a really loud wiper motor sound when you turned the wipers on.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I had a similar issue few weeks back. Took it to the dealer and had the wiper motor replaced under warranty. It wasn't really a screeching sound, though, more of just a really loud wiper motor sound when you turned the wipers on.
I haven't had an issue yet but will definitely keep this in the back of my mind. Right now it is so damn hot in Las Vegas, rain is the last thing I am worried about. I think it reached 111 degrees today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.