VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this summer

well here it is , the silver arrow ended up being way more work than was ever anticapated so i have to face hard facts ......it is dead(which really bums me out i was very attached to the car) 8O :( :( :(

But then something fell into my lap which made me smile again......and on with the rust pics
Also i still had to replace the fenders and the gas cap area as well as rust around the window to make it a solid car again

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So now i strip everything

So they can go into this a very solid American shell

waiting for its new home

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I'm terrified to start working on my rust because I know the same thing is going to happen. I'm gonna pull the carpet and just cry.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I'm terrified to start working on my rust because I know the same thing is going to happen. I'm gonna pull the carpet and just cry.
story of my life this summer. i managed to pull through though:laugh:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
If it goes down like that for me this summer, I'm just building up my engine and tranny and then hunting for my shell. You, sir, are an inspiration :laugh:

·
Registered
188 Posts
I ended up with one from Ontario. :banghead: It's rusty as hell. Been pissin me off daily when I find somthin else :banghead:

Around here we use a magnesium sulphate solution. :thumbup: Life is Good!:heart:

1 - 20 of 415 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.