VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
winter mode: corrado content. UPDATE NEW PICS!!!

so the B5 has now become my daily and the new project is in the garage waiting for a new VR
hope everybody had a good news years

Modified by thepearlblur at 8:56 PM 2-2-2009

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Re: winter mode: corrado content. (Lazer Viking)

mmm i love red corrados.... i had a black VR before my audi.. miss her like crazy http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
17,317 Posts
Corrados are nice to look at. I loved mine when I owned it. I'd never go back though. FWD sucks, and what's the point of a corrado when you can have MUCH more fun in a BT a4?

The OPs looks nice though, even if it does have 2 more cyl than a real corrado.

Modified by robbyb413 at 8:46 AM 1-7-2009

·
17,317 Posts
Re: (thepearlblur)

Quote, originally posted by thepearlblur »
VR6 turbo has its perks as well....

Not really, it's still going to get topped by anything that comes along with decent power and AWD in a striaght line because you can't put the power to the ground and in the curves because you have to break sooner going into the curve and have to wait longer to get on the gas coming out of the corner.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Re: (nu2dubbing)

Quote, originally posted by nu2dubbing »
im in the same club just got an 02 a4 avant to dailey and im almost done installing coilovers in the corrado

fixed

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im not to worried about putting the power down or handling, the only perk my audi has over the corrado is accelerating during a turn, the corrado will handle fine, i know how to drive...

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Re: (gli_ryan)

yea i know, just like every project corrado alot of things had to be fixed first but i plan to have coils before summertime i got married and purchased the audi this year so funding was low but i did front and rear brakes,bearings, new auto trans, axles, cooling system, engine harness, and now there is a t3/t4 in there

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
really? theres alot of room behind the VR, but it also depends what manifold i get, yea i let yea kno but it wont be for a while, i wanna enjoy the VR somewhat stock before i go crazy with it lol

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Re: (thepearlblur)

oh i forgot you have a vr6 mines on a pg motor (g60) = no room, and no snow for me this week my audi is in the trans shop
my tailshaft is leaking and the trans started to slip

1 - 20 of 31 Posts