VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont drive my car in the winter so I always have a somewhat large project I tackle on the car over the cold months.

First Project: Airlift XLs, Accuair Switchspeed, Dakota Digital, Frame Notch is DONE

Trunk Done, single 400

Couple shots @ 0 PSI

Front

Rear

Couple shots @ 95 PSI

Front

Rear

Interior with controller which goes in my center console if I want to hide it. Also Dakota Digital with New South steering column pod.

Project #2 OSIR V3 in Black with stock leather boot.

Project #3 ZKW-R Crystal Clear lenses found here: http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product_info.php?cPath=29&products_id=136

Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Looks awesome man! Glad to see it finally all done :beer:

You ever figure out your fender liner problem we were talking about?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahahhaa... I think mine just broke the first time I aired down
LOL yes I did notch mine, I put a slit in them right at the peak of the arc from the outside tire edge to about the center of the liner. They were stretched so tight when I aired out I swear the entire weight of the car was suspended on them. They seem to be ok now once and awhile I hear em shift a bit but way better then before. I just want to drive the damn thing:mad:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Soon man, soon. I'm hoping to have mine on the road the week before Dustoff so I can get it loosened up, inspected, and all that good stuff

·
Registered
41,120 Posts
:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.