VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Re: Wish me luck on my R8.... (SabreVR6)

quote:[HR][/HR] I can't go much above 900,000 though.[HR][/HR]​
You do know that's in DOLLARS, right?

If we wish you luck do we get to take a ride?.... in that case, my fingers are crossed for you , dude!

·
Registered
3,564 Posts

there is no way Audi would let that car go for that cheap, that car is easily worth 10 times that, all that technology for less then $1millionUSD come on something really sounds fishey to me.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Yep. Serious as a heart attack. It will sit next to the RUF and the Champion Audi.[HR][/HR]​
who are you....Bill fricken Gates. haha, i found someone new to playa hate against. j/k congrats on the sweet cars man. id love to see some pictures if you get a chance. the champion audi is one of my top 3 favorite racing cars http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Re: Wish me luck on my R8.... (Sheynk)

quote:[HR][/HR]Why? they are awesome![HR][/HR]​
They brought the LeMans trophy home (one of 3 manufactuers ever IIRC), took toe 900 championship, now I have heard rumors about them going into open wheel racing

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Re: Wish me luck on my R8.... (vedubya)

quote:[HR][/HR] there is no way Audi would let that car go for that cheap, that car is easily worth 10 times that, all that technology for less then $1millionUSD come on something really sounds fishey to me.[HR][/HR]​
you are absolutely correct, which is why I was able to win the bid at $1.5 million...I bidded within the last 5 minutes! It's now sitting in my garage next to my Murcielago and F50 awaiting it's "break-in" drive

·
Registered
352 Posts
Re: Wish me luck on my R8.... (Ted)

Why do i doubt this

1 - 20 of 21 Posts