VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean that because there are some very sharp people in these forums.......thats's why I'm here.........but then I wonder why......because not only did I get 70+ views with ZERO replies, I saw one guy in here with over 300 views.......ZERO replies........were askin cuz we need some input.........

·
Registered
2011 Jetta Sportwagen S 2.5L; 2021 Hyundai KONA SEL
341 Posts
"my mk6 with the RCD-510" - 0 replies

I'm relatively new to the forum and I have read your post that got no replies.
Even if I'm willing to HELP (and I try to do so for anybody if I have knowledge/experience of something I have come across or I know the answer) I am not able to do it because I don't have any experience with the RCD 510 head unit.
Moreover, I'm not into turning the car into a Disco, so I'm parallel when it comes to speakers, subwoofers, bells and whistles.
Since I joined I haven't seen too many people posting - only a handful, so might want to take that into consideration.
Sometimes you just have to scan all the outlets available before getting an answer.
I used to frequent the Audiforums.com. Not anymore because I don't have an Audi.
I used to frequent the Passat forum...same story.
You need to keep trying to find an answer, even if that could be elsewhere. The fact that you didn't receive an answer it might just mean that whomever has experience w/ the RCD 510 is just not around, or they haven't come across your post.
I am "subscribed" to only 2 subforums: Car Audio and Electronics / Jetta Sportwagen.
If someone asks in the "Lounge" whatever... I am not able to answer or participate to the discussion because I have no clue the guy posted...unless I open the door there.
My 2 cents...Could take them with a grain of salt, because I'm not trying to step into the forum advocate's shoes. Just stating some legitimate points.
Keep trying...Refresh (or bump it) the thread after several days of no replies. Someone might just stumble upon it at some point.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts